Peace Bonds

If in immediate danger call 911
General Enquiries 250-492-4300
Call your local police station and tell them that you need a peace bond. For support with arranging a peace bond, see South Okanagan Victim Assistance, Police Based Victim Services or Family Duty Counsel at the Courthouse.

Community Resources – Emergency Services – Crisis and Intervention – Peace Bonds information was researched and confirmed in April 2013. Contact us if you have an update to this information.