Donate online, by cheque or with donations in kind for our free shelf.
Gifts of any amount are urgently needed. Only with your help will we be able to continue serving the people in our community as successfully as we have for over 25 years. Your contribution is critical. Be part of the solution. Donate to the Access Society.
To donate by cheque
Please make your donation cheque payable to: Penticton & Area Access Society Mail to: Access Society #209-304 Martin Street, Penticton, BC, V2A 5K4.
We honour all our donors. Donors of gifts, including planned gifts, in excess of $5,000 can support and name special projects or programs of the Penticton & Area Access Society. Donors of gifts of over $50 annually will be recognized on a display in our drop in centre, and on the donor wall page of our website.
Donations in Kind
We provide a free shelf as a resource for low-income men, women and children in Penticton and area. Items for the free shelf are donated.
What we collect
- Babies & Kids – disposable diapers, diaper wipes, bottles and bottle accessories, baby and child bath and skincare, kids’ clothing and accessories
- Oral care – toothpaste, toothbrushes
- Personal care – tampons, pads, pantiliners
- Shaving and grooming – razors and blades
- Toiletries – shampoo, conditioner,soap, moisturizer, deodorant