Law Advocacy for People on Low Incomes
Tenancy Rights, Employment Assistance (welfare), Disability Benefits, CPP, & EI.
Advocate services include:
- Assistance with filling out forms
- Information about rights & resources
- Representation to tribunals & hearings
Come by the centre during drop in hours 1-4 Monday through Thursday, or call us at 250-493-6822 for more info.
Pro Bono Legal Services
This free legal clinic provides people with limited means thirty minutes of free legal advice from volunteer member lawyers. Areas of law:
- Civil (Debt, Wills/Estates, Housing)
For more information or to book an appointment please call:
- Access Pro Bono toll-free number 1-877-762-6664, or
- 250-493-6822 and ask for a legal clinic appointment