It’s that time of year again!
This year we will be doing the Tax Clinic Monday through Thursday afternoons from 1pm – 4pm (last person in at 3:45pm) at the Access Centre (2nd floor – 304 Martin Street). No need to book an appointment, just come on down during tax drop in hours with all of your tax slips and Photo ID (expired ID is fine)
We can help with preparation and E-filing of your Personal Income Tax Returns for the last 4 years, as well as prepare any taxes over 4 years old for you to paper file (by mail) to the CRA.
COVID screening questions will be asked at the door, and masks will be required.
We can do simple returns for:
- 1 person…. income up to $35,000
- 2 people…. income up to $45,000
- 3 people…. income up to $47,500
- Each additional Dependent….$2,500
We are unable to process taxes for:
- Deceased persons
- Interest income over $1,000
- Capital Gains or Losses
- Employment Expenses
- Business or Rental Income and Expenses
- Sale of Property